Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jessica and John | Engaged

 Recently Jessica and John became engaged, and I was thrilled to receive an email asking me to shoot them together!  Even more exciting was the opportunity to photograph at her family farm in Hallstead, PA.  We had so much fun and I'm very pleased with the results. 

 Isn't this barn just so cool?   I couldn't help but be reminded of my childhood days in our hayloft, making tunnels, climbing across the elevator at the peak of the roof, or playing basketball (yes, my dad made a court in the hayloft).  


 These next four photos are my favorite!  Nothing like a silo as a backdrop and their interaction with each other is just cute.





















Congratulations Jessica and John!

If you liked these photos, please share on facebook or give me a +1 with Google +.   THANKS!

No comments: