Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Super Mini Albums, Maternity Leave, and Updated Pricing!

I'm excited to announce a new product for Annie Jane Photography!  
These cute 3x3 Super mini accordian albums are just fabulous for family members for any occasion!  These are longer than the original mini accordian albums and can fit up to 30 photos!

Check out these photos of the sample I made!  LOVE IT!




Also, because of Baby #2's impending arrival, I will be taking maternity leave starting October 1st, until after the New Year.  If you would like family photos for Christmas, you have a couple weeks left to squeeze them in!  I will plan to be flexible during that time for newborn photos, depending on how we are feeling.
  


After my maternity leave is over, the following will be my updated pricing and products.  Please email me at anniejanetakespics@yahoo.com or contact me at www.anniejanephotography.com for more details or questions!  THANKS!

No comments: