Monday, September 13, 2010

Amanda and Gary

My good friend Cana has 3 little girls. She has been my friend for about 8 years. We don't see each other much, but she's swell. She has a babysitter for those cute girls. This babysitter met a boy, fell in love, and they decided to get married. I had the honor of photographing that special day.



Such COOL colors!

Have you ever seen cuter dresses??????




This was so cute! The littlest one was literally pulling the others down the aisle. I LOVE kids in weddings. You never know what is going to happen :)





HOT TAMALES!


Gary being handsome








BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!






UMMMMMM....I think Gary's happy about this :)







SO I LOVE the new trend of having lots of candy at wedding receptions!!!!!! PS. Justin does too!




Congratulations Amanda and Gary!

No comments: