Thursday, August 5, 2010

I've been KISSed!!!!

I've been KISSed today, and I must say, I'm in LOVE!
The UPS man delivered my first KISS albums today, much to my exceeding joy!

Daisy liked the box...





She's also VERY excited about Mommy's new albums.


I love the packaging...

Even the stuffers have kisses!

Each album has a beautiful fabric bag to sleep in when not working :)


Meet the little KISSes. Aren't they so cute?








12x12 Linen KISS, a 10x10 leather KISS, with a cute mini KISS topper


Daisy wanted to check it out as well...

DISCLAIMER: No little KISSes were harmed in the making of these photos :)

My little quality control inspecter...

THANKS KISS albums for such awesome books! I'm in LOVE and can't wait to get more!

1 comment:

blissful thoughts said...

oh they look so fun! :D