Thursday, July 1, 2010

Seth and Bree: Hitched!

As mentioned before, I spent our 5th anniversary capturing the special day of one of our closest friends and family, and Justin spent it babysitting our adorable and sweet daughter!


Some details...






Here's Bree and her Momma, who I just LOOOOVE!!!!




Daisy LOVES kitties!! Three of my FAVORITE people right here!








Seth waiting to see his bride...

First look!




RAWR.




















Hotness. :)


LOVE all these girls, and can't believe they are all grown up and so beautiful!


















This is one of the best family photo I have ever taken. LOVE it and LOVE them!













My handsome hubby and his girl!



















Congratulations Bree and Seth! May you have MANY long and happy years together!

To see all of their photos, click here!

No comments: