Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nicole and John 6-6-09

When Nikki and John hired me last year to photograph their wedding, I knew it was going to be an extra special day! They have so much love for each other, and it was awesome to see the genuine joy to be getting married in both of them!

We started out at the hair salon, where it was just Nikki, her mom, and the hairdresser (and me of course!).




Putting on the gorgeous veil!






Here is a slightly nervous, but excited, John before the ceremony!

LOVE shots like this during the ceremony!

The ever beautiful Grace Baptist Church

This was so cute....before the kiss, the best man brought over this red stool for Nikki to stand on. I think it worked rather well!

Yeah, they made an exit on a four-wheeler. How cool is that???




You should feel the bridge shake when this many people jump on it...


I was totally digging the cool hats and such....

















YUMM. Cake.


Their reception was held at Davis College, their alma mater (which happens to be mine also!).


Some bling-bling shots...



Thanks Nikki and John for letting me document your fabulous and meaningful day! I hope you are happy together forever!

No comments: