Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chad and Becky's Wedding

My brother, Chad, married his sweetheart Becky on a beautiful September day in Cooperstown, and I had the privilege of shooting the event...
Here's my nephew Colin not wanting to walk down the aisle during rehearsal!

My niece Delaney



My Grandma Speck!


Father of the bride


Niece Brianna


Ansley and Delaney

My dad with cool earwarmers!



The groom with his Mom and Grandma.

My honey and I
Carson



This is their doggie, Jasmine










Becky with her Grandma









The dress



Little details






Becky and her parents


My brother, Chad




















The grand exit!





One of my favorites!










Another favorite!















After the bouquet and garter toss, they also did a teddy bear toss for the kids. It was so cute!



My Dad and Brianna doing the Chicken Dance!



Carson wearing Delaney's shoes....

My brother Brian and Delaney



Congratulations Chad and Becky! I hope you have a 100 years together!

No comments: